The GENESIS Short Track model is available in both standard and wide width. Our wide boot is approximately 5 mm wider than the standard. Genesis Wide boots are stocked in sizes 39-44. Wide sizes outside of this range are special order with roughly a 9-12 week delivery.
The GENESIS short track speed skating boot is a game-changing high-performance tool designed to bridge the gap between stock and custom footwear. We have scoured the globe searching for the highest quality materials available. The GENESIS is the result of 10 years of custom boot research and development.
Clients will not be disappointed when fitting the GENESIS for the first time. This boot is design to accept many different foot widths. The foot is cradled in genuine calf leather with the heel softly supported by our memory foam counter. Use of Thermal-CSC not only ensures that the user will achieve a better fit out of the box – it also produces a custom experience at a stock price.
We consider the GENESIS to be simply the best stock short track speed skating boot on the market today. Every aspect of this boot has been mulled over, hashed out, tested and re-tested. This ground breaking skating tool is years ahead of its competition. If you are serious about your performance but not quite ready to move into a custom boot, then the GENESIS is the boot for you.
- CBC’s World’s Best Fitting Last
- 2.5% toe lift to increase stability during corner entries and exits
- 100% Full Carbon uni-body support shell
- 100% Thermo-CSC construction ideal for achieving the perfect fit
- Robust 11mm dense mounting blocks for optimal bolt-to-thread contact
- Exposed mounting blocks for better cup contact
- Velcro Brand Hook & Loop Fastening System
- Advanced foam core technology to improve strength-to-weight ratio
- High impact epoxy laminating system
- Orthopedic grade cushioning system
- CBC HTR (High torsion resistance) reinforcement layup
- Ballistic nylon supported closure system
- Double Nickel plated D-Rings
There are no reviews yet.